Is your landlord ignoring...
  • you living in a property in a state of disrepair?
  • your personal property damaged due to disrepair?
  • injury to your health caused by the disrepair?
...Then we can help

Clarke & Co. Solicitors

The Housing Disrepair specialists

At Clarke & Co. our mission is to take a genuine interest in your well-being and ensure landlords provide you with a property maintained to an acceptable, liveable standard.

If you live in a council home or a rented property, it is your landlord or the social housing association’s duty to look after the house and maintain it to a certain standard. If they fail to do so, we can help.

Housing Disrepair Claims Specialist

Clarke&Co Solicitors – We are here to help
Damp & Mould

Damp & Mould

Leaks & Flooding

Leaks & Flooding

Pest Infestation

Pest Infestation

Boiler, Heating and Electrics

Boiler, Heating & Electrics

Roof, Windows, Drains & Gutters

Roof, Windows, Drains & Gutters


Structural Movement & Cracks

If you suffer from any of these problems and you have reported them to your landlord without repairs being completed. Contact us now for no win no fee advice. Your landlord cannot evict you for bringing a claim for disrepair.

“We will charge your landlord”
All your questions clearly answered
call us on 020 7278 3046

How much will it cost me

If we win, your landlord will pay our reasonable fees, and if we are unsuccessful, we don’t charge. All we ask is that you are honest and co-operate with us throughout the process. There is no money to pay upfront, and we fund specialist surveyors and court fees. If we recover compensation for you, we deduct 25% +VAT as a success fee; however, the most important issue is that we will force your landlord to carry out the repairs.

What can I claim for

  • Compensation for living in a property with disrepair
  • Personal property that has been damaged due to disrepair
  • Injury to your health caused by the disrepair

How do I claim

Fill in online claim form 
Call us on 020 7278 3946 or
Email us on

What happens after I claim

Step 1

Our primary aim is to get your home repaired to your solicitor’s standard not to the landlord’s standard. Everyone has a legal right to live in a well maintained property.

Step 2

A landlord will offer compensation depending upon the severity of the disrepair and the length of time,compensation varies on a case to case basis.You can also claim for any personal items you have had to replace due to the disrepair.

Step 3

For a claim to succeed you must have advised your Landlord. We can assist in helping you do this free of charge.

About Clark & Co.

Tim Clarke qualified in 1992 and worked in a major litigation firm in the West End before moving to another one in the City. He now prefers to work in a smaller unit where greater attention can be given to clients and where costs can be kept to a minimum by the avoidance of the excesses and substantial overheads that large City and West End firms incur. His aim is to provide the service of top City or West End firms, in respect of which he has the experience, but for a proportion of the costs.

There are three other members of staff and the firm “hires in” additional fee earners as and when they are required and the case load demands.